Do You Really Need Charlotte IT Support?
Is this the right moment to tackle with all IT problems? Ask your self few simple questions, and you’ll get the answer quickly.
• Is existing “in-house” IT guy has time, knowledge and certifications to satisfy requirements from all employees and departments?
No matter how capable it is, one tech or specialist can’t be enough. Want to hire two or three? Average salary and benefits for two specialists cost way more compared to the price of our IT support services. Plus, you’ll have a complete team of Microsoft certified techs and engineers under your belt.
• Your business is growing, but it can’t be said for your IT network.
Data is growing, but IT infrastructure is in stagnation and became slow and hard to scale. You are stacked with old server, desktops, and network? Don’t lose your time any second, call us for a free consultation.
• Can’t you rely on existing IT provider?
Their support is slow-as-snail, but invoices come very fast?
• Going from one to another IT company, you can’t focus on productivity and your core business?
We are not like other Charlotte IT companies? We try to build a stable relationship with every client that will last for years. Have peace of mind, knowing that renewed Charlotte IT service provider looks after all devices and network.
• You need to protect data, adopt the latest HIPAA and other security measures.
No problem, we already helped several Charlotte companies to accomplish rigorous standards for a data breach.
• Do I need IT strategy for the next couple of years?
Yes, you need to create a strategic framework to follow. Future growth depends on what you do today.
• We get billing surprises from month to month.
If you pay a lot for IT support, but don’t have transparent billing every month consider switching to a flat monthly fee. Clear and self-explanatory invoices are essential for cost control.
If you recognized yourself and your business in these questions pick up the phone and let us know what bothers you. It’s time to work hand in hand. Our IT Support Charlotte dedicated can be a stepping stone to achieve business goals. Don’t let IT technology frightens you and jeopardize business potentials.